As per our Terms and Conditions, all full-priced items are eligible for an online store credit. Chasing Unicorns is not liable for refunds for a change of mind.
- Any returned, full-priced items are eligible for online store credit. This is inclusive of clothing and accessories, and applies to full-priced items only.
- Please note: A full-priced item purchased using a promotional code is considered a sale item.
- You are required to notify us via email of your intention to lodge a return within 48 hours of receiving your Chasing Unicorn goods and the goods must be posted back with tracking within 7 days if receipt. (We don’t need to receive back within this time frame, it just needs to be posted inside this window)
- Please complete and include this form with all returns.
- Items must be returned to 13/4 Banksia Drive, Byron Bay, NSW, 2481, Australia.
Please retain the tracking information of any items you return. We are unable to refund or issue credit notes for any items lost in transit.
On return, items must be in their original condition, with all tags intact. Items soiled with makeup, dirt, food, tanning products or damage/stains/signs of wear of any kind will not be accepted.
Please contact us to discuss any issues or concerns with your order. We recommend using the online contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chasing Unicorns has stringent quality assurance processes in place. However, If you believe your item to be faulty, it must meet the following criteria:
Faulty items are those which have manufacturing faults, goods that are different from what you ordered, or have defects that Chasing Unicorns did not bring to your attention.
Chasing Unicorns reserves the right to repair items and return them to you. We will only offer a refund in cases where the garment cannot be repaired by us.
Please ensure you return the item you believe to be faulty as per the above process.
Chasing Unicorns credit notes are valid for 6 months from the date of issue and are non-refundable or redeemable for cash. Expired credit vouchers are not accepted as a valid form of payment.
Store credit for returns is issued via a gift certificate sent directly to your inbox. The gift certificate contains a unique code to be entered at checkout. Credit is stored on the code so you can use it all at once or across multiple orders.
Please choose vintage items carefully. By their very nature, vintage items are pre-loved and carry signs of wear. Any flaws or signs of damage are noted in the product description. All vintage sales are final and are not eligible for return, exchange or credit note.
All jewellery sales are final and are not eligible for return, exchange or credit note.
Chasing Unicorns offers an alteration service that can be added at checkout. Please contact us prior to purchase to ensure the alternation is possible and will not affect the integrity of the item.
Altered items cannot be returned or exchanged in any circumstances.